Twenty-five thoughts and takeaways from South Carolina's 45-24 loss to LSU:
1. Just like everyone else has said, great job by LSU making the Gamecocks feel at home.
2. South Carolina ran the exact same play to begin both halves.
3. Defense held its own in the first half, ran out of steam in the second.
4. Perry Orth wasn't bad. Looks about like a former walk-on grocer should look when his first two career starts are in Sanford Stadium and Death Valley.
5. First-and-goal at the 3. Three passing plays. Defies football logic.
6. Leonard Fournette: Great player, better person.
7. Like Jonathan Walton as a linebacker. Overshadowed by Moore.
8. Receiver who caught the tipped pass from Harris may have been the intended target all along. Had Al Harris Jr. beat by four steps.
9. Only one sack allowed by South Carolina. So there's something.
10. "Stormtrooper" unis haven't worked so great since 2012 Clemson game.
11. But no gray digi-camo pants, which is always good.
12. Pharoh Cooper continues to do amazing things. Outran the entire LSU secondary on what looked like a fairly typical shallow crossing route.
13. No clue who the quarterback will be from this point on. Spurrier seems miserable with Nunez and no passing plays, but Orth can't do what Spurrier wants his QBs to do.
14. Brandon Harris is just another below average QB who put up career numbers against South Carolina. LSU's Grayson Lambert.
15. Gamecocks led 3-0 and trailed 14-10 in the second quarter, but LSU never looked worried for one second.
16. Talent gap was obvious, much like the UGA game.
17. Good for Marquavius Lewis getting his first sack. Had unrealistic expectations placed on him this season.
18. Thought South Carolina might sub more on the defensive line to keep fresh legs in the game.
19. Saturday is South Carolina's last chance to avoid going 0-for-SEC.
20. Brandon Wilds situation looks bad.
21. Shamiek Blackshear situation looks bad.
22. South Carolina shouldn't have this many situations.
23. Spurrier looks tired, frustrated and sad.
24. Good to Jerell Adams get in the end zone.
25. Will be in Columbia for Vanderbilt game. Wonder what kind of crowd shows up.